February’s pick of the month happens to be The Duchess War by Courtney Milan.
Though an interview request was put through, the author’s busy schedule perhaps did not allow her to send the answers back to me. So guys, we will have to do without the interview potion of the post for this one.
But the good thing is, you can still win stuff as you can see from the giveaway details given below.
1- An e-copy of either The Duchess War or any of the titles published as e-books by the author. OR
2- A gift card of value 10$ either from Amazon, B&N or Samhain.
- Open a page of the current book that you are reading. (If you are not reading a book at the moment, open a page of the book that’s nearest to you.) And give me 3 sentences from the page you open up. Please do not forget to mention the book title and author as well. And tell me whether you like what you have read so far!
- Specify which giveaway you are entering for. If you choose option 1, please state whether you want a copy of The Duchess War or any of the back titles from the author. If its option 2, state which vendor you would like your GC from.
- Leave a valid e-mail address for a way to contact you in case you are the winner!
- Help spread the word about the giveaway! Tweet and earn 5 extra entries, or recommend this post on Facebook & earn 5 extra entries. Post the URL of your tweet or recommendation post on Facebook in your comment.
- Like my page on Facebook to gain 5 extra more entries. If you are already a follower of my page, just state so and you would gain your 5 extra entries.
- Giveaway begins: 00:00 hours, March 1, 2013 – Maldivian Time
- Giveaway ends: 00:00 hours, March 2, 2013 – Maldivian Time
- Maldivian Timezone: GMT+5
I’m reading Backwoods by Cara McKenna at the moment and I’m at a dirty scene. Can’t quote that! ;) And I really like it so far, one of my first m/m books.
I’d love to win the Amazon GC, please.
Thank you for the giveaway! Nice to have you blogging more again! :)
I just finished reading Naked Truth by Amy J. Fetzer and really liked it!
Quote from the book:
Alexa was jerked all over the place as he drove, her hand still cuffed to his left. “Gimme a break, will you? I like this arm.”
“In my right pocket, the key, free us.”
She faced the rear and pressed to his side, wiggling her hand into his pocket, the warmth of his body penetrating the fabric.
I’d love to win the Amazon gift card.
Comments are closed.